SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATED DROP OFF INSTRUCTIONS
At the holidays, it's easy to find toy drives for young children. But did you know that Brighton High School is home to many teenagers who are struggling during the holiday season because they are homeless, living in shelters, living in foster care, are unaccompanied minors, or are teenage parents?
These students are working hard each day to try to meet the demands of their lives and of their academics and we would love to provide some support and encouragement at the holidays. We will be collecting donations of gifts for students this holiday season from any community member who is interested in «adopting a teen»!
How to adopt a teen:
1. Write a supportive, encouraging note. The notes mean so much!
2. Purchase ONE $20-$25 gift card (Old Navy, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Dunkin' Donuts, TJMaxx, Marshalls)
3. Select a few small stocking stuffers (3-4 items: candy, socks, toiletries, tees, headphones, stuffed animals, water bottles, lip glosses/nail polish, hats, gloves)
4. Place all items in a gift bag by Monday, December 18th to allow for distribution at our holiday luncheon
5. Drop off at Brighton High School, Brighton, MA between the hours of 8:00 am and 2:00 pm or Flatbread Company Brighton (76 Guest Street) between the hours of 11:00 am and 10:00 pm.