CALLING ALL CHOREOGRAPHERS!
JANUARY 28 — 2:00-7:00pm
JANUARY 29 — 7:30-10:00pm
Sign up for a 10 minute audition time by emailing [email protected]
Interested in choreographing for DWB next season? It is an amazing leadership opportunity, plus tuition perks! If you're interested, please select a song(s), vision for your piece, and choreograph 6-10 eight counts to be performed at your audition. Final choreographed pieces must be absent of vulgar language and be no longer than 3 minutes.
All interested choreographers should visit our website to download a Choreographer Information Packet & Audition Form: danceworksboston.com/choreographer-auditions
* Turn this form & fee in at the time of your audition or submit a video audition & pay online.
* Learn about the Choreographer Benefits Program & Discounted Tuition Rates on our website under Choreographer Auditions
CAN'T MAKE CHOREOGRAPHER AUDITIONS?
Videos submissions will be accepted over email. All video submissions must be received on or before JANUARY 29, 2018 in order to be considered. Dancers should have a friend film them and include the following in your video:
* Your Name
* Your previous dance and/or choreography experience and training
* Your vision for the piece — costume ideas, lighting ideas, tone/overall feel of the piece
* Max & Min Number of dancers desired to be in the piece
* Any days during the week (Sunday through Thursday) that you absolutely cannot hold a rehearsal
* You performing the 6-10 eight counts of choreography facing the camera (do not have your back to the camera)
The video should be uploaded to a PUBLIC or UNLISTED YouTube Link or Dropbox file and sent to [email protected]
You will not be judged on the editing or quality of the video. Your Choreographer Audition Form & $10 Audition Fee should be paid online.
BEST OF LUCK!
— DWB Love