Now celebrating 5 years! Come join us at THE BLOCK, our downtown street party, on Saturday, September 16th from 5:30-9:30pm. THE BLOCK will take place on one block of Cabot Street from Pond Street to Federal Street. Guests can walk around, meet up with friends, listen to live music and enjoy street food, beer and wine. Because alcohol will be served, this is an event geared towards adults. Everyone is welcome to attend THE BLOCK, but there will not be any kids’ activities. Our other events like Arts Fest and Beverly’s New Year offer kids’ activities, but not this one.
MUSIC + MORE AT THE BLOCK
• Free giveaways and more from our major sponsors!
• Live music at the Main Stage (by Pond Street) by Dread Rocks sponsored by Rastapastapizzeria
• DJ Noel Snow will be spinning party tunes all night at Ellis Square (by Federal Street)
• Enjoy two performances by North Atlantic Dance Theatre
• NEW — Light show and atmospheric lighting by Retonica! Retonica has been featured on HGTV, USA Today and the Boston Globe and we can't wait to see what they do at THE BLOCK!
BEER + WINE AT THE BLOCK
• Salerno's Italian Eatery will be set up outside on Cabot Street to sell your favorite craft beer, sangria and wine
FOOD AT THE BLOCK
Street food from local restaurants set up outside on Cabot Street:
• Barrel House American Bar — Sausage sandwiches, potato salad, homemade lemonade
• Flourish Bake Shoppe — Cupcakes, cookies, brownie, bars and cake pops
• Joe's on A ROLL — Lobster rolls, hot dogs, clam chowder and lobster bisque
• Kame Restaurant — Edamame, shumai, gyoza, fried rice, yaki soba noodles and egg rolls
• La Victoria Taqueria — Burritos, bowls, tortas and jarritos
• Soma Restaurant & Bar — Hot pizza
• Winfrey's Fudge & Chocolates — Fresh fudge
DONATE AT THE BLOCK!
• $5 donation per person at the gate
• As a thank you for your $5 donation per person, receive one free glow necklace, while supplies last!
• Bring your Massachusetts State ID if you plan to drink
• Please bring cash — all vendors take cash only
The fine print:
• Because alcohol will be served, this is an event geared towards adults. Everyone is welcome to attend THE BLOCK, but there will not be any kids' activities. Our other events like Arts Fest and Beverly's New Year offer kids' activities, but not this one.
• Please note bags may be subject to inspection
• No pets, bikes, skateboards, hover boards or rollerblades
• Cabot Street will be closed from Pond Street to Federal Street from 2:30-11pm for set up and clean up
• By attending THE BLOCK, you are authorizing us and our partners to potentially include you in photos/video/social media now and in the future
For more information contact Beverly Main Streets at 978-922-8558, beverlymainstreets.org
Thank you to our July 2017 Sponsors!
Institution for Savings
Beverly Garden Suites
The Remodeling Company
Todd Main Company
Beverly Drone Pilot