Actors and Crews are all welcome!!!
Why come to this event:
• You have a film project that you’re excited about, you want to pitch it and invite people to join you
• You are ready to build your skills by working with filmmakers and can’t wait to join a team!
• You want to make filmmaker friends
• It’s FREE
Who should come to this event:
• If you have a film idea/project, and you are looking for collaboration
• If you are looking to join a film project, all crafts are valuable in the filming world, whether you are an actor, writer, musician, or looking to be a production assistant, editor, etc…
• 3:30 – 3:40: General Networking
• 3:40 – 3:45: Intro
• 3:45 – 5:15: Pitches by idea leaders are given to the audience, and the audiences ask questions about your film project
• 5:15 – 6:00: Networking, project leaders discuss their project with attendees that are assigned to it, share information and get started working on it
IF YOU ARE PITCHING:
For every pitch, please tell the audience:
• What is the film about? what genre is it? Be sure to describe your film idea in a way to make other filmmakers interested in working with you.
• What have you done for the production of your film? E.g. have a script written, have the locations ready, hired a DP, etc…
• What talent do you need to collaborate with? E.g. need co-writer, need one female actress and one male actor, need editors.
The process for each pitch is:
• 4 minutes: idea leaders pitch
• 2 minutes: audiences ask questions
• 2 minutes: audiences speak out and join the film project
There will be 10 pitches in total, we can add more if time allows, we’ll play by ear.