Join Ryan Snyder and Paul Hawxhurst for an overview of the Canon EOS C200, the latest “ready-to-go” production camera from Canon, delivering outstanding image quality, performance and versatility, and making it ideal for film, documentary and television production, corporate and event photography, and newsgathering.
Ryan and Paul will also cover the many features of the C200, including:
• Internal 4K UHD and Full HD Recording in MP4
• Internal 4K RAW recording with New Cinema RAW Light
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology with LCD Touch Panel
• HDR Viewing and ACES 1.0 support
• Built-in WiFi and LAN for camera control and FTP
10am-12n with Breakfast • Free! • RSVP: [email protected]
• Visit rule.com/event/learning-lab-canon-c200-digital-cinema-camera-with-ryan-snyder/
for Full Event Details and PARKING PASS!