Facebook event page
Ashmont Station - MBTA Red Line
1900 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester Center, Massachusetts 02124
Join us for the Ashmont Farmers Market's 9th season! This year the market will run every Friday from June 23 — Oct 13, plus the holiday pop up market on Small Business Saturday, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Each market features:
* Live Music/Arts and community information tables from our partners/sponsors at every market
* Kids of all ages can enjoy coloring, board games, and our new selection of lawn games
* Spring Brook Farm of Littleton is returning to the market, selling fruits, veggies, eggs, honey, preserves, meat, and other items.
* Lang Her’s Asian Farm, a regular at the Fields Corner Farmers Market for decades, which will broaden the market’s produce selection
* Fornax Bread Company products will be available weekly
* Bittersweet Herb Farm, offering gourmet dried seasonings, finishing
sauces, flavored balsamic vinegar, herbal oils, and jams, will be selling on alternate weeks
* Several other occasional vendors will be announced on the Ashmont Farmers Market calendar at greaterashmont.org/calendar/farmers-market/
The Ashmont Farmers Market accepts cash, credit/debit cards, and SNAP/EBT. The Commonwealth’s Healthy Incentives
Program (HIP) is replacing Boston Bounty Bucks this year and will match up to $80/month of produce purchases made with a SNAP/EBT depending on family size. (Info: mass.gov/hip)
Follow @AshmontFarmMkt on social media or check out the weekly calendar for vendors, music, and special activities at greaterashmont.org/calendar/farmers-market/. See you at the
Many thanks to Greater Ashmont Main Street's Annual Sustainers (the City of Boston's Boston Main Streets program, the Boston Main Streets Foundation, the MBTA, and the Martin Richard Foundation) and our 2017 Ashmont Farmers Market Sponsors (Carney Hospital, the Codman Square Health Center, the Dorchester YMCA, Eastern Bank, Harbor Health Services, Inc., Level Solar, Meetinghouse Bank, Standish Village, Trinity Financial, UMass Boston)! Without them, and our amazing team of volunteers, the market would not be possible.