Facebook event page
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer St, Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Join us for this FREE, ONE-TIME ONLY EVENT connecting hundreds of neurology patients, caregivers, students, and those interested in brain health.
Sign up for FREE at BrainHealthFair.com to reserve your spot.
The 2017 Brain Health Fair will be held in Boston on Friday, April 21, 2017, giving the public the opportunity to participate in a program designed and executed by neurologists, with local and national experts, who are on hand to answer questions about the wonders of the brain and the latest research advances in multiple sclerosis, dementia, epilepsy, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, movement disorders, headache, pediatric neurology, and other brain diseases.
LATEST UPDATES for Patients, Families, and Caregivers:
• “Ask a Neurologist” booths—talk to top neurologists
• Learn about the latest treatments and research advances
• Get prevention and healthy lifestyle tips
FUN Activities include:
• Walk through an inflatable, interactive brain
• Hold an actual human brain
• View animal brains—from mouse to dolphin
• Create brain-inspired arts and crafts
• Participate in active games in the sports pavilion
• Learn how nerves govern your senses at the cranial nerve stations
• View the work of local student scientists at the Science Fair
• Pick up a free bike helmet at the helmet giveaway
CALLING ALL STUDENTS! Have a cool brain science project?
Local Boston students are encouraged to submit their brain, spinal cord, nerve or muscle science project to the Brain Health Fair’s Science Fair. Application deadline for the Science Fair is February 24, 2017. For an application, go to BrainHealthFair.com. For more information, email [email protected]